/ Services / Water Services / Water Leaks

(641) 435 - 4156


The water service lines from the City's water main into your residence or business is the responsibility of the owner. There should be a shut-off valve located near the City’s water main and inside your home or business. To have the water service disconnected at the valve along the water main, contact City Hall for a customer service visit by the Water Superintendent. Charges may be applicable for service call visits. If water shut-off valves are discovered to be inoperable or leaky, property owners will be notified to make necessary repairs.