POLICIES TO BE FOLLOWED AT CEDAR VIEW PARK
1. All campers must register.
2. To reserve a site, you must register and pay for the site and park/set-up camp in designated area.
3. Place completed registration and payment into registration box, place registration receipt on designated campsite post. Campers not registered within 60 minutes of arrival will be charged a $5.00 surcharge fee.
4. Vehicles parked on campsites must be registered. Limit of one car per site. Boat trailers and additional cars should be parked in the designated area east of the bathhouse.
5. Do not park vehicles or trailers in adjacent camp sites or block the road. Vehicles parked on a site are expected to register and pay for that site. Vehicles blocking the road may be ticketed and towed.
6. RV’s and campers must park on the gravel pad.
7. Limit of one RV/camper per site. One 6-person tent is allowed with each registered RV/camper, any additional tents must pay a site fee.
8. Tent sites are allowed two 6-person tents per site.
9. Camp fires are only allowed in designated fire rings. Do not move the fire rings.
10. Do not place glass or trash in the fire ring.
11. All pets must be on a leash, limit of 2 animals per site. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
12. Respect other campers and the park facilities.
13. Quiet time is 10:30 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. daily.
14. Camp Host will help resolve disputes; the police department may assist or intervene.
15. Check-out time is 3:00 p.m. Monday – Saturday, 7:00 p.m. Sundays and holidays.
16. Please keep your site clean and utilize trash dumpsters provided near the bathhouse and dump station.
17. Your support in helping to keep our campground clean and paying the appropriate fees allows us to maintain our campground and make improvements for a more enjoyable visit.
RV Sites $20.00 per evening (sites 1-11 and 13-43, water and electric available)
Tent Sites $15.00 per evening (site 12 and Tents A – D)
There is a $5.00 surcharge for campers not registered within 60 minutes of arrival or re-registered by check-out time.
Campground Emergency 9-1-1
Follow Nashua Parks information or message Nashua Park Board at Facebook.com/NashuaParks
Nashua City Hall, 641-435-4156, 402 Main Street, Hours 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
Nashua Police Department, non-emergency 641-435-2068, 402 Main Street
Severe Weather Shelter is located in the basement of the Gateway to Northeast Iowa Welcome Center, 10 Amhearst Boulevard
PRINTABLE VERSION OF CAMPGROUND POLICIES